Tuesday, October 6, 2009

for want of a better title

What have I learnt so far in my life’s journey?

  • ·         Love cannot be forced
  • ·         I cant live my life for anyone but 4 meself
  • ·         Friends will always let me down and I’ll always let others down (we’re all human)
  • ·         I’ve learnt to be courageous in anything I choose to do
  • ·         No matter how poorly I see myself, God loves me the way I am
  • ·       Life is hard
   L
  • ·         I wont always be young
  • ·         We all make mistakes
  • ·         No matter how rich or poor, how beautiful or ugly or talented, we’ll all die someday
  • ·         Like India Arie says there’s hope, it doesn’t cost a thing to smile, u don’t have to pay to laugh, u better thank God for that
  • ·         When it’s time to laugh, laugh hard; when it’s time to love, give it your all;  when it’s time to cry, do it without shame; and when it’s time to die…just die (can’t think of any appropriate words)
  • ·         Family and friends and recently facebook – we cannot live without
  • ·         The best things for us are usually the hardest to do
  • ·         Every day is a constant school because we learn and gather experience daily
  • ·         Forgiveness is a very important tool in growing up
  • ·         Not everyone that calls himself your friend can or should be trusted
  • ·         Some things can never be changed
  • ·         Time waits for no man but is also the best healer
  • ·         With every new birth comes the reminder that God is not finished with this planet
  • ·         With every death comes the reminder that from dust we came and to dust we will return
  • ·         Being good to people always pays
  • ·         Life is lived just once…be adventurous and while you work hard, play hard and always find a balance. U don’t want to be a dull boy neither do u want to be unserious.
  • ·         If it aint necessary, forget that loan.
  • ·         Take time to celebrate you
  • ·         Read that book, see that movie, take that vacation…just ease the stress ok?
Remember that nothing good comes easy

No comments:

Post a Comment